Mud and Cementation Laboratory
The laboratory is equipped with technology designed for the testing of physical and chemical properties of drilling fluids and cement mixtures in accordance with API 13B and API RP 10 specifications.
- Project processing for different mud types, including specification of parameters, chemical consumption, fluid volumes and fluid treatment
- Continuous service (expert personnel, centrifuge units, flocculation stations)
- Cement mixture analyses (up to 80 °C) in accordance with API RP 10
Centrifuge units /5 pc/
- Manufacturer: Flottweg Vilsbiburg, Germany
- 1 unit – Z 4E Fully hydraulic with adjustable drum and screw speeds, 37 kW, 4,000 rpm, 4-10 m3/hr
- 2 units – Z 4E-4/451 with speed variation via frequency converter, 35 kW, 4,000 rpm, 4-8 m3/hr
- 2 units – Z 34 two-stage speed setting: I. 1,400 rpm, II. 2,800 rpm, 23 kW, 2-4m3/hr
The centrifuge units are equipped with NETSZCH feeding screw pumps.
Flocculation units /2 pc/
Designed for flocculant production, work in combination with centrifuge units
- Standard container (20 ft)
- Control panel
- Two units of Netzsch 038 feeding pumps
- Circulation pump
- Polymer mixing system
- 1 m3 and 1.5 m3 stainless steel tanks with sensors and agitators
- Produced volume: 3,000 l/hr
- Input: 6 kW
Mobile Mud Logging Unit /2 pc/
- Equipped for mud parameter measuring in accordance with API.
- Evaluation of mud parameters, mud volume, chemical consumption, mud treatment technology operation (shale shakers, mud cleaners, centrifuge units, etc.) and drilling progress – MUD Report.